Environment

Freedom from Pollution from Other Industries 

The meat is such a commodity which easily picks up odour of environment and if any such odour prevails as a result of pollution, it affects the quality of meat. The abattoir should be situated away from chemical industries as the pollution caused by chemical industries such as paint, odour, dust, smoke and ash suspects clean and hygienic production of meat. Moreover, the presence of pollutant in environment also affects the livestock in lairage and working manpower. The abattoir should be at sufficient distance from any river to avoid water pollution. 

Distance from Other Buildings 

The abattoir should be at a reasonable distance from local housing and other development to avoid complaints about noise and smell. 

Avoidance of Birds and Insects 

A large amount of solid wastes and by-products is produced from on abattoir. These wastes and by-products attract birds and insect. Therefore, the bushes and trees should be cleaned/cleared around 20 meters of the meat plant for above purpose.

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want to use this medium in appreciating (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) after being ripped off my money,They helped me find out if my Girlfriend is seriously cheating on me whenever i'm busy at work... They helped hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik,Bank transfer,Bitcoin hack, facebook hack,Instagram hack, website, Email&Address hack,Paypal hack,recovery of passwords, and i got to know that she was cheating on me,in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything,wizardcyprushacker, is trust worthy and affordable contact him on (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) whatsapp +1 (424) 209-7204

    ReplyDelete